Genres: Science Fiction/Fantasy and Action/Adventure
Running Time: 1 hr. 49 min.
Release Date: October 28th, 2011 (wide)
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for violence, some sexualty and partial nudity, and strong language.
Distributors: 20th Century Fox
Director: Andrew Niccol
JJ Rating: D+
People look young as 25 for ever, but not everyone has the same lifetime to spend. In Time.
3 Good Things About this Film
- Alex Pettyfer played a gang boss. He did a fantastic job. I've seen him in two films (I am Number Four and Beastly) and he was charming. As the gang boss he bullied characters and presented a dislikable character, well. If it weren't for him, I'd give this movie and F. Maybe Cillian Murphy helped a bit.
- Oh, and the concept kept the me from giving it a F. Great concept, even though Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried's dumb comments about how it's similar to Occupy Wall Street protest left a bad taste in my mouth.
- The concept about time and not having enough of it was a good point. It just wasn't presented well.
8 Bad Things About this Film
- Too long.
- Too boring.
- Too crappy.
- Too stupid.
- Cruddy writing. I cannot believe someone read this and went OMG I's gotta do this. Morons. It was so boring. The lines were cruddy. They lines were cliché. The lines stunk of uncreative mind.
- Timberlake and Seyfried had zero chemistry. They gave a reaction similar to what a person with a peanut allergy eating peanut butter.
- The acting droned. There were a few scenes one should feel sad for the characters, but it's hard to feel sorry for people when the music and the situation isn't helping at all. The camera angles, the lines, the acting...it combined into a mess of blah.
- IT WAS A WASTE OF MY TIME. I had to work on Saturday and I thought, well I'll go and see a film. Yeah, I should have read a book. It's been a while since a movie has pissed me off this much. It should get an award.
It's a torture film, for sure. Want to torture someone, they can watch In Time and feel the life drain out of them one tick at a time.