Another slow weekend the box office.
Vampire film "30 Days of Night" becomes the number one box office draw for the weekend, forcing industry journalists and bloggers everywhere to over-use the phrase "sinking its teeth into Hollywood." It made $16 million.
Meanwhile, all the other films from last weekend shifted down one to make room for vamp flick.
Tim Burton's "Nightmare Before Christmas" re-release came in at number 8, raking in another $5 mil, which is better than last year's re-release (last October it made $3.2 mil on its opening weekend).
Here's the rest of the top ten from the weekend:
1. 30 Days of Night $16,000,000
2. Why Did I Get Married? $12,100,000
3. The Game Plan $8,122,000
4. Michael Clayton $7,100,000
5. Gone, Baby, Gone $6,000,018
6. The Comebacks $5,850,000
7. We Own the Night $5,500,000
8. Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas 3D $5,145,000
9. Rendition $4,175,000
10. The Heartbreak Kid $3,900,000